Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving (well "leftovers" anyway)

Although Halloween was Brody's first "Holiday", Thanksgiving was his very first meaningful family holiday. It was great to be together with the WHOLE FAMILY (minus Uncle Scott and Auntie Ashley...who were EXTREMELY missed). For those of you who don't know Brody, he LOVES food! Whether it be stuffing, jello, mashed potatoes or turkey...I just lay it on his tray and allow him to just go for it. Fitful after fistful he shovels it into his mouth (sometime having a little better aim than other times). My motto..."he's washable...and he's having fun". Drew, on the other hand, cannot bear to watch Brody eating with food all over his face.

I am sorry to say that I forgot to bring my camera to the actual Thanksgiving day, however I did get the following pictures of him eating leftovers.


Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and cranberry salad!


"What are you looking at?"


"I'm funny....I know"


"mmmmm Turkey is good"


Yes...that IS a piece of cranberry in his ear!


He sat...he ate...he conquered!

1 comment:

  1. One of the two CUTEST Great Nephews in the whole world!!!!

    ReplyDelete