Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just because he was sick...doesn't mean he can't have fun!

This past weekend Brody was really sick. 103 fever, not wanting to eat or drink and waking up all night long. The poor little guy was just pitiful, (as were Drew and I). Saturday night was the WORST night we had ever had with him. He was up at least once an hour, and was screaming. He couldn't breath because his nose was so stuffed up, he was HOT to the touch and seemed to have a sore throat and was achy all over (I can only assume that these are his symptoms, since Drew is home in bed with the same ones). Sunday morning he woke up...we were all 3 in the same bed (along with BOTH dogs), Brody went 3 full hours solidly sleeping, while he and I both sat up in bed. Bottles, medicine, and pacifiers were everywhere, but at 7 am when he opened his eyes...he looked at me a laughed, like, "wasn't that fun!". Regardless of him being so sick, he did have a FUN weekend. See pictures below of his VERY FIRST ice cream cone (Grandma shared with him). He was so funny because it was sooooooo cold (hence the facial expressions), but also soooooooo good.


I just love this kid!



MMMMMMMM!


BRAIN FREEZE!



More Please!



Uh....I didn't have any...I promise!



Grandma is funny!



What am I supposed to do with this?



Ah...I get it now!



Notice Thor's nose...licking it off his chest.



Goofball!



Looks like it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment